Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, September 29, 2016
New listings this week:
1) National Coalition of Advisory Councils Meets in Ottawa / La Coalition nationale des conseils consultatifs se rencontre à Ottawa
2) Advisory Council Representatives Meet Minister Monsef
3) WI Active Like a Girl – Fun Walk Run Event
4) Blessing of the Animals
5) What’s In Your Drink?
6) PEIBWA Upcoming Events
7) Verbal Abuse Prevention Week
8) Chair Yoga for Seniors
9) Health PEI Annual General Meeting / Assemblée générale annuelle de Santé Î.-P.-É.
10) Sustainability Workshop Series
11) Presentation: The Adventures of Coast to Coast for Comics
12) Chronic Pain Management Workshop
13) Women’s Peace Table – PEI
14) Second Annual Playwrights’ Cabaret
15) ACT 4 Global Change Ambassador Program
16) Celebrating Canada’s 150th
17) Seniors Active Living Centre October Events
18) Plebiscite on Electoral Reform – Are you Registered to Vote?
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link. Lots of things happening next week:
- PEIBWA Upcoming Events – Sept 20
- Friends of the Confederation Centre Public Library Fall Book Sale – Sept 30, Oct 1 and 2
- Farm Day in the City – October 2
- 2016 Sisters in Spirit Vigil, Prince Edward Island – October 4
- Mom 2 Mom Sale Benefits Anderson House – October 8
- Changing Moments in the Treatment of Trauma: Toward a Recovered Self – Oct 17 & 18
- What is YOUR Electoral Personality Type?
- Beginner Mandarin Lessons
- Spooky Storytime for Adults