Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Thursday, October 17, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) Workshops and More on Sexual Health and Gender!
2) Have your say…on the changes to EI
3) Purple Ribbon Pinning Bee – Thursday, November 14th!
4) Halloween Essentials
5) Health PEI 811
6) NDP Potluck & Politics
7) The StopCyberbullying Youth Summit
8) Legacy Project Invites Your Help
9) PEIBWA Upcoming Workshop
10) PEI’s Catastrophic Drug Program Recently Launched
11) AGM – PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada
The current and past issues of our Thursday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
To view the e-newsletter with specific details about an event, click on the title link:
- Public talks on ‘The Gulf at Risk’- Oct 15-18
- Young At Heart Oktoberfest Fundraiser – Oct 18
- UAKN Atlantic Call for Proposals – Oct 18 deadline
- BDC Small Business Week™ – Oct 20 to 26
- Community Meeting/Paths to Prosperity Launch – Oct 23
- Best Interests of the Children in Custody and Access Session – Oct 23
- Positive Discipline – Oct 23
- Health Promotion Online Workshop Series with the ‘Circle of Health’ – Oct 24-Nov 28
- Erotic Writing Workshop – Oct 26
- Family Law Information Session – Oct 29
- MMFC Workshop 2013: Oct 29 & 30
- 4th Annual Evening of Wine & Song for Anderson House – Nov 9
- Save the Date: Health PEI AGM – Nov 20
- Be Part of Parliamentary Life: Become a Senate Page!
- 2014 International Year of Family Farming
- Women Pursuing Master’s or Doctorate Degrees Can Apply Now for CFUW Fellowships and Awards