Timelines and grading criteria for the 2013 Equality Report Card are provided below.
The PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women Equality Report Card for PEI is a process to assess our Province’s progress towards women’s equality goals. The PEI Status of Women’s goal is to work collaboratively with government to help the Province to achieve high grades by responding to priority recommendations from women.
In 2007, the Advisory Council on the Status of Women introduced the report card process for following up on its past recommendations to government on key issues that affect the lives of Prince Edward Island girls, women, and their families. Council released its first Equality for PEI Report Card on June 17, 2008. The second ever Equality Report Card was released in June 2009. In June 2010, the Advisory Council published an Interim Trends Report to less formally indicate trends at the mid-way point between formal assessments. A full 2011 Equality Report Card was published in June 2011.
2013 EQUALITY REPORT CARD / FICHE DE RENDEMENT DE L’EGALITE 2013
- 2013 Equality Report Card
- News Release: Government Earns a C on 2013 Equality Report Card
- Video News Release About the 2013 Equality Report Card
- Timelines and Assessment Criteria, 2013 Equality Report Card
- Communiqué de presse: Le gouvernement obtient un C sur la fiche de rendement de l’égalité 2013
- Fiche de rendement de l’egalite 2013 – Sommaire