Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, June 14, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
2) Looking for a Night Out with That Special Someone?
3) Women’s Network wants to hear from you!
4) Casting Call – Ages 10-14
5) Seeking Community Facilitator – Animator/Consultant/Advocate/Connector
6) Parks Canada Pedal the Parkway
7) Interministerial Women’s Secretariat Grants
8) West Kent Elementary School 50th Anniversary
9) National Aboriginal Day
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- PEI Rape and Sexual Assault Centre AGM – June 18
- Family Service PEI 2013 AGM – June 18
- Voluntary Resource Council AGM – June 20
- LMMI 20th Anniversary Celebration and Book Launch – June 20
- PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM – June 20
- Bonshaw Ceilidh – June 23
- UPEI Alumni Association Accepting Nominations – Due June 24
- Breakfast with Libby Davies – June 28
- PEI Citizen Advocacy’s Move-A-Thon – June 29
- DiverseCity 2013 DiverCité – June 30
- Consultations – Task Force on Land Use Policies – dates in May and June
- HRSDC is Accepting Proposals – Deadline July 5
- Save the date: Community Business Conference-Sydney, NS-July 10-12
- Cognitive Prog for Learners who have Learning Difficulties – Deadline July 12
- PEIBWA has New Website
- PEIBWA June Events
- Centre for Life-Long Learning 2013/2014 Course Schedule Now Available
- Upcoming Activities at the Seniors Active Living Centre
- Tuesday Talks at the Acadian Museum
- Charlottetown Program Brochure
- Seasonal Water Use Restrictions for Charlottetown
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to email@example.com. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).