Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, June 7, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) PEI Community Sharing Day This Saturday
3) Turn Your Agri-Idea into a Business
4) PEI Rape and Sexual Assault Centre AGM
5) You’re Invited! Family Service PEI 2013 AGM
6) LMMI 20th Anniversary Celebration and Book Launch
7) Bonshaw Ceilidh June 23rd
8) PEIBWA – New Website
9) UPEI Alumni Association is Accepting Nominations
10) Upcoming Activities at the Seniors Active Living Centre
11) Tuesday Talks at the Acadian Museum, 2013
12) Charlottetown Program Brochure
13) A Cognitive Program for Learners who have Learning Disabilities or Learning Difficulties
14) Seasonal Water Use Restrictions for Charlottetown
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- 10th Annual Dinner and Silent Auction for Anderson House – May 31
- Finding Common Voices – June 10
- Culture PEI AGM – June 10
- PEI Culture Sector Mentorship Program, 2013-14 – Deadline June 14
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day – June 15
- PEI Rape and Sexual Assault Centre AGM – June 18
- Voluntary Resource Council AGM – June 20
- PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM – June 20
- Breakfast with Libby Davies – June 28
- PEI Citizen Advocacy’s Move-A-Thon – June 29
- DiverseCity 2013 DiverCité – June 30
- Consultations – Task Force on Land Use Policies – dates in May and June
- HRSDC is Accepting Proposals – Deadline July 5
- Save the date: Community Business Conference-Sydney, NS-July 10-12
- PEIBWA Upcoming Events
- Centre for Life-Long Learning 2013/2014 Course Schedule Now Available
- Male Survivors Survey
- VRC Offices for Rent
- “Just Because” – Voices and Faces of Island Youth
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to email@example.com. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).