Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, May 31, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) PEI ANC: One Invitation – Two Events
2) Finding Common Voices
3) Culture PEI AGM
4) Male Survivors Survey
5) PEIBWA Upcoming Events
6) Voluntary Resource Council Annual General Meeting
7) VRC Offices for Rent
8) PEI Family Violence Prevention Services Inc
9) PEI Citizen Advocacy’s Move-A-Thon
10) DiverseCity 2013 DiverCité
11) HRSDC is Accepting Proposals
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- 10th Annual Dinner and Silent Auction for Anderson House – May 31
- Invitation to Urban Aboriginal Knowledge Network (UAKN) Atlantic PEI Meet & Greet – May 31
- Sing with Carolyn McDade – June 7-9
- 26th Atlantic Crime Prevention Conference – June 5-7
- PEI Culture Sector Mentorship Program, 2013-14 – Deadline June 14
- SAVE THE DATE World Elder Abuse Awareness Day – June 15
- Save the Date: PEI Rape and Sexual Assault Centre AGM – June 18
- Save the Date! PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM – June 20
- Breakfast with Libby Davies – June 28
- Consultations – Task Force on Land Use Policies – dates in May and June
- Save the date: Community Business Conference-Sydney, NS-July 10-12
- PEIBWA Upcoming Events
- Centre for Life-Long Learning 2013/2014 Course Schedule Now Available
- “Just Because” – Voices and Faces of Island Youth
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to email@example.com. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).