Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, May 17, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) “Just Because” – Voices and Faces of Island Youth
2) Cinema Politica and the Dandelion Festival present Queen of the Sun: What are the bees telling us?
3) Employment Opportunity: Part-time Executive Director
4) Webinar: Promising Practices for Health Equity
5) 26th Atlantic Crime Prevention Conference – Charlottetown
6) APAF Creative Residencies
7) Save the date: July 10-12, Community Business Conference – Sydney, Nova Scotia
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- Dandelion Festival in Stratford – May 20
- NDP PEI Public Forum on Addictions – May 21
- May Melodies – May 21
- Women in Leadership: Successful Leadership in Today’s Business Environment – May 22
- 10th Annual Dinner and Silent Auction for Anderson House – May 31
- Invitation to Urban Aboriginal Knowledge Network (UAKN) Atlantic PEI Meet & Greet – May 31
- PEI Culture Sector Mentorship Program, 2013-14 – Deadline June 14
- SAVE THE DATE World Elder Abuse Awareness Day – June 15
- Save the Date! PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM – June 20
- Consultations – Task Force on Land Use Policies – dates in May and June
- PEIBWA Upcoming Events
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to email@example.com. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).