Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, May 10, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) Is Poverty Affecting Your Quality of Life?
2) Invite to Sean Casey’s Climate Change Town Hall
3) Dandelion Festival May 20 in Stratford
4) NDP PEI Public Forum on Addictions
5) May Melodies
6) Invitation to Urban Aboriginal Knowledge Network (UAKN) Atlantic PEI Meet & Greet
7) PEI Culture Sector Mentorship Program, 2013-14
8) PEIBWA Upcoming Events
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- Confederation Centre Children’s Library – May 4-11
- Women’s Ultimate Frisbee Clinic – May 1, 10 and 15
- Women in Leadership: Successful Leadership in Today’s Business Environment – May 22
- Consultations – Task Force on Land Use Policies – dates in May and June
- 10th Annual Dinner and Silent Auction for Anderson House– May 31
- 2013 Atlantic Crime Prevention Conference – June 5-7
- SAVE THE DATE World Elder Abuse Awareness Day – June 15
- Save the Date! PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM – June 20
- Updated Provincial Child Sexual Abuse Protocol
- PEI Human Trafficking Response Guide
- New Website – Family Place
- Community Legal Information of PEI (CLIA) is Relocating
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to email@example.com. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).