Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, April 26, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) Earth Expo at Murphy’s Community Centre – Saturday, April 27, 12 to 4pm
2) Sierra Club PEI and Dizolve Group Launch Campaign to “Kick the Plastic Laundry Jug Habit”
3) Soul Food is this Sunday!
4) You are invited to a Public Information Sharing Symposium – The Baby-Friendly Initiative: Improving Health for All
5) SPIN Starring the Bicycle as muse, musical instrument and agent of stage
6) Local Self-Help Author to Give a Workshop – May 25
7) Nominate Someone | Proposez une candidature
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- Earth Week Expo at MCC – April 27
- Bonshaw Ceilidh – Benefit for PEI Parkinson’s Society – April 28
- Community Sector Network Meet and Greet with a Presentation – April 29
- Need Anything for Canada Day Celebrations?– Deadline April 30
- May Day Rally – May 1
- Victoria Park Plan Project – Deadline May 1
- Art in the Open 2013 – Call for Submissions / Art à ciel ouvert 2013 – Appel de propositions – deadline May 1
- Women in Leadership: Successful Leadership in Today’s Business Environment – May 22
- Save the Date! PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM – June 20
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to email@example.com. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).