Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, April 19, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) For Girls and Women 16 to 30: A Leadership Development Opportunity!
2) Getting Action on Climate Change: What Political Parties, Environmental Groups and Citizens Need To Do
3) Bonshaw Ceilidh April 28th- Benefit for PEI Parkinson’s Society
4) Community Sector Network Meet and Greet with a Presentation on April 29th
5) Women in Leadership: Successful Leadership in Today’s Business Environment
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- Earth Week Expo at MCC – April 27
- Need Anything for Canada Day Celebrations?– Deadline April 30
- May Day Rally – May 1
- Victoria Park Plan Project – Deadline May 1
- Art in the Open 2013 – Call for Submissions / Art à ciel ouvert 2013 – Appel de propositions – deadline May 1
- Save the Date! PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM – June 20
- New Activist Guide on EI Changes
- CLIA’s Best Interests of the Child in Custody and Access – Free Course – New Dates
- PEIBWA Upcoming Events
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).