Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, April 12, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
1) Another Daughter Dead – Vigil for Rehtaeh Parsons
2) New Activist Guide on EI Changes
3) New Dates for Best Interests Course
4) Prime Minister’s Volunteer Awards-Prix du Premier ministre pour le bénévolat
5) Save the Date! PEI Family Violence Prevention Services AGM
6) Earth Week Expo at MCC Apr 27th
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- Seniors Active Living Centre – April Activities
- Seniors College Group Art Show – April 17
- Invitation to all P.E.I. Writers – April 17
- PEI Food Security Network Annual General Meeting – April 18
- May Day Rally – May 1
- Victoria Park Plan Project – Deadline May 1
- Art in the Open 2013 – Call for Submissions / Art à ciel ouvert 2013 – Appel de propositions – deadline May 1
- Cuso Office Closed
- 2013 Visitor’s Guide Available
- Need Anything for Canada Day Celebrations?
- Redesigned Health PEI Website/New Health PEI Board Chair
- CLIA’s Best Interests of the Child in Custody and Access – Free Course – New Dates
- PEIBWA Upcoming Events
Our E-Newsletter with community events and notices is posted for you by the PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women for your information and interest. The E-News is now available to view in your browser using current and past issue links.
The PEI Status of Women cannot guarantee the accuracy of notices or control re-postings, and does not necessarily endorse every notice or event posted.
For further information or questions specifically relating to any notices or events, please contact the individual or organization hosting the community event.
The deadline for receiving notices/events to post is by noon on Thursdays. Please send your event notice to email@example.com. If you know someone who would like to subscribe to our list, send them to our online “Subscribe Form.” (or send them this link: http://eepurl.com/rQH6P).