Welcome to our Community Events and Notices E-News for Friday, March 22, 2013!
New listings in this week’s e-news
2) Workshop on Refugee and Immigration Law
3) Immigration and Refugee Issues in Canada – Public Presentation
4) Health Care in Canada: What Makes Us Sick?
5) Guaranteed Annual Income (GAI) Upcoming Events
6) PEI Association for Newcomers to Canada is Moving
7) 2013 Atlantic Crime Prevention Conference
8) Information from Health Canada on Healthy Eating
9) Talk by Annie Coombes, March 28, 2013 at Carleton University – “Gender, Liberation and Futures in South Africa: Women’s Art Practice as Alternative Political Arena”
The current and past issues of our Friday E-News with upcoming community events and notices are available at the following links:
Previous listings by title
- Bonshaw Ceilidh – March 24th
- How Neuroplasticity can Address Learning Difficulties – March 27
- LAMP Workshop on Land Protection – April 7
- Sharing your Passion for Health Equity: Building our Collective Understanding – April 9
- We’re Offering Group Therapy! – begins April 11
- Community Awareness Forum – In Focus: Building a more inclusive community for people with disabilities – April 11
- CLIA’s Best Interests of the Child in Custody and Access – Free Course – New Dates
- Abortion Rights Network Still Awaiting Answers
- Business Skills Training Survey
- Backpack Campaign to Support Women
- Period of PURPLE Crying Program® – purple infant hats still needed!