Equality Report Card 2015
PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women Equality Report Card 2015
When: 10:30am on Wednesday, June 24, 2015
Where: Cornwall Townhall, 39 Lowther Drive, Cornwall
Hear how the PEI government has fared in advancing women’s equality and diversity for Islanders over the past two years. All are welcome to the launch. For more information:
The PEI Advisory Council on the Status of Women Equality Report Card for PEI is a process to assess our Province’s progress towards women’s equality goals. The PEI Status of Women’s goal is to work collaboratively with government to help the Province to achieve high grades by responding to priority recommendations from women.
In 2007, the Advisory Council on the Status of Women introduced the report card process for following up on its past recommendations to government on key issues that affect the lives of Prince Edward Island girls, women, and their families. Council released its first Equality for PEI Report Card on June 17, 2008. The second ever Equality Report Card was released in June 2009. In June 2010, the Advisory Council published an Interim Trends Report to less formally indicate trends at the mid-way point between formal assessments. Full Equality Report Cards were published in June 2011 and in June 2013.
2015 EQUALITY REPORT CARD
FICHE DE RENDEMENT DE L’EGALITE 2015
- 2015 Equality Report Card
- News Release: PEI Provincial Government Earns a “C” for Work on Women’s Equality
- Timelines and Assessment Criteria, 2013 and 2015 Equality Report Card
- Communiqué de presse : Le gouvernement de l’Î.-P.-É. obtient un C pour le progrès dans son travail en matière d’égalité des femmes
- Fiche de rendement de l’egalite 2015 – Sommaire